We have designed and constructed one of the easiest packages to get your van or camper up and running with power in no time!
For the add on 110v Harness, Check out the Goal Zero 110v Integration Harness we make:
For the add on Fan Wiring Harness, check out the complete kit we make!
Things of note for use with this kit:
With the Goal Zero Yeti X line (1500x/3000x/6000x)
- A maximum of 200 watts of solar is usable in the 8mm input
- When not using the fast charger, it needs to be disconnected from the front of the goal zero HPP port.
- If you would like to use more than the 200 watts of solar, remove the hpp to 8mm plug and plug the HPP cable into the HPP port.
- The solar harness provided is not compatible with Goal Zero Solar Panels because the connectors we provide are MC4 connectors which is the industry standard for solar panels.
Designed for low to medium power users, this is an amazing alternative to a traditional battery system.
Charging is handled by solar, the alternator in your vehicle, and shore power.
Can be installed in one afternoon!
Simply add solar panels (no more than 200 watts) with MC4 connectors and connect your van components to your fuse box to get going!
- Circuit breaker/fuse for connection to the vehicle not provided due to the MANY ways to connect.
Goal Zero Shipping and Taxes is separate and billed once shipped from Goal Zero. We only charge actual shipping costs and taxes.