While some call it a “beard,” at BROG, we refer to them as “manliness growing from the face.” But that being said, we once heard of a guy who trimmed his beard and found a McDonald’s French fry. He could’ve really used our new tactical beard tamer. He might not have walked around for a whole week smelling like fry grease. We can't say for sure, but "old fries" probably isn't a smell the ladies love. The Tactical Beard Tamer is made of a vinyl-coated polyester truck tarp. That way, if you’re on the road and your shaving products turn grenade — nothing spills outside the kit. Additionally, it’s easy to clean with a hose or damp rag. The Tactical Beard Tamer also features a 2” Velcro panel across the top to fit additional small pouches or ID panels. Two strips of 1” MOLLE/PALS Webbing line each side for additional pouches. Each end features a grab-handle. The double-zipper configuration allows you to open the bag wide enough to view and grasp the contents. Eat your fries; don’t wear them. Give your beard the respect it deserves. Get our Tactical Beard Tamer. You’ll be glad you did!
Our favorite beard facts:
- Stroking of the beard intensifies concentration and cognition.
- Beards filter the air of pollution, toxins, and retains stray chip crumbs for delayed snacking possibilities.
- Recent scientific studies suggest that beards rarely ever sleep.
- Beards are completely immune to sarcasm.
- Beards increase handsomeness by 50%.
- Beards instinctively point out the location of the nearest mountain range.
- Beards dramatically increase your stamina and ability to chop wood.