We are stoked to introduce the first plug-and-plug foglight upgrade for the transits!
We offer two ways to do this awesome setup.
- First, you can order just the bracket, get your own lights, and wiring then makes the cuts in the trim yourself that you see us do in the install video.
- Secondarily you can buy a full drop-in kit, preassembled that you can install in about 15 minutes on both sides. This allows you to not modify anything you have and keep the trim bezel, foglights, and bulb in case you want to go back to stock.
The full kit includes:
- VanMade Gear Ford Transit 2020+ Fog Light Brackets
- Diode Dynamics SS3 SAE Driving on inside lights
- Diode Dynamics SS3 SAE Fog on outside lights
- Wiring Harness to plug directly into the Vehicle
- Modified Ford Trim Bezel for the Fog light.
If you do not choose the full kit, you will need to purchase the lights, figure out the wiring option for your configuration, and modify your bezels as well.
- Replace your stock foglights with dual Diode Dynamics SS3 fog lights to drastically improve vision in inclement weather.
- Diode Dynamics SS3 fog lights are SAE-compliant road-legal
- Precision-engineered, laser-cut steel bracket, powder coated with textured black from Van Made Gear
- Mounts directly to existing holes on 2020+ Transit factory bumpers with or without fog lights, using factory hardware
- Requires minor trimming of factory bezel if you do not purchase the full kit