Available for installation at FreedomVanGo - Call or email for more information, quote, and/or scheduling!
Price starting at $13,500 - may fluctuate depending on customizations and van length
Our engineered Modular Interior System is designed to be installed in a few weekends by a do-it-yourselfer, or in a few days by a professional shop. The leg work of upfitting your interior has been done by us. The integrated system of wiring, ventilation, insulation, interior panels, and wall-to-wall anchor points provides a solid foundation behind your custom set-up. While speed of install is a huge benefit, your van conversion will have a professional finish with no compromise to the fit or quality.
Innovative, configurable sleep and storage options allow you to set up your van as dictated by your next adventure. And then your next one, and your next one. It is meant to be built upon as life dictates. Get what you need now and let it evolve as you do. Buy, sell, trade or make components that enable you to do you. We call it “future proofing” your build. Raise the MOAB bed to store your bikes under and sleep above. Fold your MONK bunk down from the wall and store your motorcycle beside you. Remove the bed in seconds and pick up a couch or simply have room to get your kids into their ski boots! When you drive the wheels off this van, move your components into your new one.
Options & Upgrades
- Fabric Colors: Gray Mix (lightest), Charcoal (medium), Gray Heather (darkest), Toast (light tan). If you want to learn more about our material choices purchase our Sample Box.
- More color options available for an additional $100. See those options in the images above.
- Panels also available as unfinished plywood
- Cockpit Headliner: Raw Fabric, Hand Sewn Fabric, Finished Fabric Headliner
- Ceiling Light Panel: Upholstered, Bamboo
- Fan Kit: Two Maxxair Fans (additional cost), Single Fan, No Fans
- Electrical Options: Single Battery, OEM Aux Battery, AdWag Aux Battery
- Sleep & Storage: MOAB Bed, Monk Bunk, Mule Bags
2007 and newer Mercedes-Benz, Dodge, and Freightliner Sprinter High Roof Crew, Cargo, and Passenger models, 144 & 170 wheelbases. See our FAQs for information about these different models.