Available for installation at FreedomVanGo! Call or email for more information, to get a quote, or schedule appointment for install!
Price starting at $13,500 - may fluctuate based on further customizations and van length
Adventure Wagon's Modular Interior System for the Ford Transit includes all of the features found in our widely-popular Mercedes Sprinter system:
- A-Frame Wall and Ceiling Bracers – Powder-coated, laser-cut, made to index with OEM holes to insure accurate installation. Designed to minimize drilling into the super-tough, reinforced steel van structure.
- Vertical L-track and bracing extends from the floor to the ceiling for more storage and bed mounting options
- Electrical harness to power all the standard cabin power needs. Includes Blue Sea fuse block, 5 USB outlets, 5 12V outlets, resettable breaker, fuses, all splitters, and connectors. Our harness connects to the stock Customer Connection Point located at the base of the driver’s seat. No need to remove the seat. One wire connects power to the Blue Sea fuse block located behind the upper B-pillar trim.
- Pre-cut 3M Thinsulate insulation and Hushmat sound deadening
- MaxxAir Deluxe fan, with roof adapter and adhesive needed for installation. Fan can be omitted, or a 2nd fan can be added.
- Upholstered wall panels and trim with choices of fabric, bamboo and black hex finishes
- Completely Trimmed Interior – 13 custom, thermoformed, upholstered trim components, to give a finished, OEM look, including:
- One-piece ceiling panel to transition from the OEM headliner to the flat roof panels
- Upper driver’s B-pillar and above-the-sliding door panels, similar to the Sprinter
- B- and C-Pillars, floor to ceiling, including the little ‘bump outs’ on the driver’s side Z-line
- Rear door trim, with mount for OEM rear cargo light switch. OEM cargo lights can be re-mounted into the upper door trim.
- Optional Window Pockets – Thermoformed panels that take advantage of the deep Transit walls and give 3-4” of additional interior space on each side of the van. Yields 71”-73” of usable width from the sliding door opening/Z-line back to the rear door pillars. Suitable for some people to sleep side-to-side. The Window Pockets sit 1” from the skin of the van leaving room for insulation and are also a great starting point to trim out custom windows.
- Compatible with Moab, Monk, and Mule accessories
Our engineered Modular Interior System is designed to be installed in a few weekends by a do-it-yourselfer, or in a few days by a professional shop. The leg work of upfitting your interior has been done by us. The integrated system of wiring, ventilation, insulation, interior panels, and wall-to-wall anchor points provides a solid foundation behind your custom set-up. While speed of install is a huge benefit, your van conversion will have a professional finish with no compromise to the fit or quality.
Innovative, configurable sleep and storage options allow you to set up your van as dictated by your next adventure. And then your next one, and your next one. It is meant to be built upon as life dictates. Get what you need now and let it evolve as you do. Buy, sell, trade or make components that enable you to do you. We call it “future proofing” your build. Raise the MOAB bed to store your bikes under and sleep above. Fold your MONK bunk down from the wall and store your motorcycle beside you. Remove the bed in seconds and pick up a couch or simply have room to get your kids into their ski boots! When you drive the wheels off this van, move your components into your new one.