Here at Owl, if we are not happy with the performance of something, we build it ourselves. With the new Owl Talon Wheel, we wanted to create something that raised the performance of the Sprinter wheel beyond what is available today. For the major wheel manufacturers, the Sprinter market is an afterthought. That means they don't make wheels specifically designed for a Sprinter, they re-machine wheel blanks from a different vehicle and make them "fit" the sprinter. This means the wheel typically isn't optimized for the proper load capacity or offset.
- Fits Sprinter 2500 (2007-present) including Revel, Storyteller, Tranquility, Cahaba
- Colors: Satin Black, Graphite Grey, Bronze (Wheel center cap is all BLACK)
- Size: 17"8"
- Bolt Pattern: 6x130mm
- Lug Bolt Seat Style: Cone
- Lightweight rugged aluminum
- Bead Retention Ring
- Highest Load rating in the industry: 4200lbs per wheel
- Dual valve stem system (Apex Valve sold separately)
- Larger tire sizes may require a mondo kit or some trimming for clearance
Dual Valve Stem System - We know how critical lowering air pressure is for traction off-road. We also how what a pain and how time-consuming lowering tire pressure can be. That's why we decide to innovate on the Owl Talon and include a second valve stem location. This second valve stem allows you to run the factory TPMS (tire pressure monitors) as well as run an Apex quick air dump system. This dual valve stem system allows for the best of both worlds.
*Apex valves are not required. If you don't order the Apex valves with the wheels you can simply install a second standard valve stem.