4x4 Sprinters are very capable and versatile vehicles, however many Sprinters have stiff factory ride over small bumps and extreme swaying on uneven ruts. Van Compass has developed a custom tuned Falcon shock kit to improve the Sprinter’s handling both on and off the trail. Our custom tuned Falcon shocks smooth out the harshness experienced on washboard roads and sharp, abrupt impacts. The bounce experienced over large bumps is reduced and the side to side sway over uneven surfaces is minimized. Each set of Falcon shocks are specifically tuned per application. We have added a set of front sumo springs to increase spring rate, stability and bottoming out. This kit is recommended for light, high roof crew and cargo vans.
- Reduces the back and forth sway over obstacles
- Enhances cornering stability
- Controls large and small bumps more efficiently than the factory shocks
- Reduces cross wind sway
- The system is 100% bolt on with the provided mounts and hardware. All components are constructed of high quality materials here in the USA and are powder coated for durability and corrosion resistance.
To determine the actual weight of your vehicle, go to your local landfill to utilize their scale or use the CAT SCALE LOCATOR.
- Front Falcon shocks and mounting system
- Front 4x4 Sprinter Sumo Springs
- Rear Falcon shocks
- Shock Dust boots
NOTE - 2019+ Vans with rear HD A/C are not compatible, there are additional lines in the passenger front wheel well which interfere with our shock mounts.